A Local Residents’ Rate Room Offer to welcome you back.
We have just the perfect welcome treat for you! Novotel Manila Araneta City warmly welcomes loyal Novo-fans with an enticing Local Residents’ Rate Room Offer.
An ideal family staycation starts at PHP 5,500 nett, for an overnight stay for two persons and one child (15 yrs old and below) in a Live N Dream superior room inclusive of delicious breakfast at The 6th Manila.
Guests also get complimentary access to InBalance Fitness and swimming pool. Personal hygiene and sanitation kits are also provided.
To book your staycation, please call +632 8990 7888 or +632 8705 4444 or email H7090@accor.com.
1. Rooms and the local resident rate are subject to availability. Prior reservation is required.
2. Vaccination card (fully vaccinated) and valid ID is required to be presented upon check-in. Unvaccinated guests are required to present a negative RT PCR test result, valid 48 hours prior to arrival date.
3. Promo is subject to change based on the latest government guidelines.
4. Guest must present valid local ID or ACR upon check-in per room. One (1) valid ID is only eligible to avail one (1) local residents’ room.
5. No cancellation charge applies prior to 18:00 (local time) on the day of arrival. Beyond that time, the first night will be charged.
6. Promo cannot be in conjunction with other offers.
Memorable Moments Curated by Novotel Manila is an intimate events package to celebrate and cherish those important romantic moments in life. Take romantic dates to the next level - from a simple boho-style date to a...Discover
Take Me Out by Novotel Manila Araneta City brings our most loved dishes to your doorstep! Choose from freshly prepared El Dorado salads, delectable pastas and sandwiches to our signature rice bowls and dishes. Don’t miss...Discover
Celebrations were postponed, birthdays and anniversaries were celebrated at home, weddings were cancelled and important moments were put on hold. It's about time to bring them back safely with our latest innovation....Discover